I’ve been doing #inktober for years, and I always learn so much during the process. However, I am not a fan of daily prompts. I prefer weekly themes, and focusing on learning rather than creating perfect paintings every day. I also make my own modified prompt list for landscape artists because that’s my focus. So if you are like minded, consider joining me for this inky adventure!
In this video I’ll share my inktober plans, talk about my modified prompts, and give a mini inktober sketchbook tour.
If you use my prompt list, make sure to add #inktober2021sb when you post on Instagram so I can see what you make!
Download the prompt list here.
Inktober Prompts for Landscape Artists
Materials for Inktober
I may experiment with other matierals throughout the month, but these are the main supplies I’ll be using.
- Uniball Eye Micro Pen
- Lamy Safari with 1.9 nib
- rOtring Isograph .4mm
- STABILO Flow SPORTY
- Rohrer Klingner sketchINK “Lilly”
- Various Shinhan Twin Touch markers (I really like the green greys)
- Various sketchbooks, loving my Stillman and Birn Nova Toned Paper sketchbook
- Posca Pen white (various sizes, the big chisel tip and brush tip is especially fun)
- Etchr Slate Mini for sketching outside
This page contains affiliate links. Purchasing items from my list helps support my blog!